Friday, December 10, 2010

You say goodbye

I say HELLO!!!
I'll be home for Christmas!!! That;s right folks, I am heading home. It was not an easy decision, but I fell it is the right one. I will miss many things about Mongolia, especially the firends I have made here and my cat. But the time has come, the walrus said. I leave Ulaanbaatar on Tuesday morn and arrive in Rapid City, Rapid City (TACO JOHNS TACO JOHNS!) on Tuesday night. Weirdly enough, I fly out of South Korea and land in Denver at the exact same time on the exact same date. It's freaking me out a little bit. I hope to see more of o sooner than expected and wish you all happy holidays. I cannot wait to see my baby sisters!!!!!!!!
love, C

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

What the hell am i supposed to do around here for another 6 months without you to annoy?!?!

Seriously thats all the 20's i called best buds now! RRRGGGHHH....and part of that rrgghh is jealousy of your sudden plethora of new foods to eat and a warmer climate. (thats probably the only time that a Dakota territory was the "warmer" place to be)

You take care Caitlin. You are going to be missed!

Josh
PCV M20

kate said...

See you soon sweet girl. You did good work, and represented very well.